Go to page: Overview
Go to page: Summer camps Intro
Go to page: What's included
Go to page: Summer Camps
Go to page: Activities
Go to page: Accommodation
Go to page: Schedule
Supervision & Safety
Safety is paramount to everything that we do. We are committed to the highest standards of safety, with 24-hour supervision as standard.
- All our instructors are Garda-vetted and trained in Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children’s Sport.
- All our instructors are qualified in Outdoor First Aid Remote Emergency Care Level 3 and in-house trained and certified by the national governing bodies of each outdoor adventure sport.
- We ensure strict safety procedures following national governing bodies and equipment supplier ratios and operating standards.
- There are CCTV cameras throughout communal areas of the Killary Adventure Centre building and 24-hour supervision with our duty manager available at all times and night duty personnel on-site all night.
- Our Mobile Phone policy is managed by our staff. Children have one hour of phone time each day.
Go to page: Escorted travel
Go to page: Testimonials
Go to page: Brochure
Go to page: FAQs