SUPERVISION & SAFETY
- 24 hour supervision as standard
- CCTV throughout the public areas of the Killary Adventure Centre accommodation base
- All Instructors Garda-vetted
- All Instructors trained in Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children's Sport
- All Instructors qualified in Remote Emergency Care
- All Instructors in-house trained and certified by National Governing Bodies of each outdoor adventure sport
- Strict safety procedures in place as per National Governing Bodies and equipment suppliers, regarding ratios and operating standards
The first day of the camp is based at Killary Adventure Centre and will be spent preparing for the Camping Expedition including learning new skills which will be used during the following 5 days.
The Camping Expedition will involve travelling by foot over hills and along trails, cycling on country roads, kayaking on Killary Fjord, hiking on the Western Way. Campers will also get to abseil and coasteer along dramatic shorelines along the way.