Go to page: Overview
Go to page: Unforgettable learning
Go to page: What's included:
Go to page: Programmes
Go to page: Activities
Supervision & safety
Safety is paramount to everything we do. We are committed to the highest standards of safety, with 24-hour supervision as standard.
- All our instructors are Garda-vetted and trained in the Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children’s Sport.
- All our instructors are qualified in Outdoor First Aid Remote Emergency Care Level 3, in-house trained and certified by the national governing bodies of each outdoor adventure sport.
- We follow strict safety procedures following national governing bodies and equipment supplier ratios and operating standards.
- There are CCTV cameras throughout communal areas of the Killary Adventure Centre building and 24-hour supervision with a duty manager and night duty personnel on-site all night.
- Our Mobile Phone policy is managed by our staff. Children have limited phone time each day.
- Risk assessments are available for all activities.
Go to page: Accommodation
Go to page: covid banner
Go to page: Sample Schedule
Go to page: Brochure
Go to page: Customers
Go to page: FAQs
Go to page: How to Book