The Killary Lodge* NEW
The Killary Corporate Experience
Nestled among mature native trees, just 250m from the waters of Killary Fjord, in the heart of Ireland's stunning Wild Atlantic Way, Killary Lodge invites you and your group to leave the chaos of the concrete jungle behind.
Perfect for corporate retreats, team building programmes, strategy session, think tanks we offer a rural getaway that uniquely offers the best of civilized living and the uncompromising outdoors at the same time. Sometimes the best disconnect is to reconnect.
Killary Lodge is built to be a peaceful haven for small corporate retreats, offering a mix of business, accommodation, food and activity to make an offsite meeting, team building retreat or think tank successful and fun. When you do need to work, we offer a large indoor meeting room and up to 3 informal breakout spaces…though we’ll always suggest the 180 acres of beautiful Connemara wilderness we have onsite for you to make your own conference room. We also offer Wi-Fi and audio/visual equipment for presentations and project meetings as you require.
- A large indoor meeting room that can be set up for your conference/meeting/lecture
- A sitting room for a relaxed and informal setting
- A large Tipi which offers an informal breakout space
- A dining area that can accommodate your catering needs
- A fully equipped guest kitchen that can be used for professional or self-catered meals
- Wireless internet access
- Audio/visual equipment for presentations, project meetings as required
- 10 guest bedrooms that can be set up for single, twin or multiple occupancy
- 180 acres of beautiful Connemara wilderness for you to make your own conference room!
Rates & Booking
Book the entire lodge exclusively for your group. Contact us on 095 43411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your teams requirements and we will create an all-inclusive rate to deliver your programme needs.
"Amazing experience at Killary Lodge with a work team training session. Easily fit 30 people, and the conference room was a good size with plenty of breakout spaces around the building and in the grounds. The firepit was a big hit in the evening, and the location was spectacular for anyone who loves to explore the countryside. The food was some of the best food I've had at a work event ever - the onsite catering option was perfect. Far better food than I've had at conferences hosted in hotels. This really was something special indeed."
Eamon (Shopify) - Sept 2018