We believe that adventure in the outdoors is essential in today's digital age. Our mobile phone policy allows young people switch off from technology and connect with their friends and all that is exciting and wonderful about the Irish outdoors.
- All phones/tablets are collected by our staff on arrival at Killary Adventure Centre and kept in a locked safe area.
- Phones are returned for use between 5.45pm and 7pm every evening.
- Phones are collected again at 7pm before evening games.
- Mobile phones can only be brought to activity sessions if they are used as medical device or for other essential reasons, which must be agreed in advance.
- WIFI is not available during the hours of 10am and 5:45pm.
Of course, our main reception phone 095-43411 is always available for use in case of emergency or running out of phone credit. Fair usage rules will apply! Contact us for more information.