Are you looking for an extra special venue for an important occasion?
Killary Adventure Centre offers a magical location nestled in the Connemara mountains, overlooking stunning Killary Fjord.
Whether you are planning a wedding, birthday celebration, family reunion or a large gathering of friends it is definitely worth considering. It is the alternative option to the traditional hotel setting which will wow your guests but won't cost you the earth!
The first-class facilities and services on offer include:
- Ecologically-sensitive building powered by wind-turbine and biomass burner
- Failte Ireland approved accommodation for up to 98 people in ensuite dorm-style and twin/double rooms.
- Underfloor heating throughout with drying areas for outdoor gear and extra shower and changing facilities
- Fully-staffed catering available with a range of delicious home-cooked food, or the option to self-cater with use of all facilities if preferred
- Wine and beer licence
- Large dining room on the first floor with spectacular mountain and sea views
- Lounge area with open turf fire
- On-site geodesic dome providing extra, adaptable function area (see gallery)
- Over 20 adventure activities on offer with special group rates
- 35 years of successful experience in the hospitality industry
- A relaxed and friendly style of service that will go out of its way to ensure you have a great experience without ever being intrusive - we can leave you to it or take care of it all for you!
Contact Ciara on 095 43411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to have a chat about your requirements.