Do you have experience in Housekeeping and a positive attitude? Read on!
What we are looking for:
- Relevant work experience in housekeeping/waiting/cleaning.
- Very good English, both spoken and understanding.
- Great can-do attitude and positive nature.
- Available for seasonal work from late February until mid-November.
- Over 19 years of age.
What to expect:
- Food and accommodation.
- On-site training.
- Working to look after all ages & abilities - families, kids, youth groups, adults, schools, summer camps and stag & hen groups.
- Amazing scenery, surrounded by mountains and sea.
- Access to company equipment such as kayaks and powerboats in the evenings, at the discretion of management.
- Free entry into one of our Gaelforce adventure race events.
- Large international staff who share a love of the outdoors.
- Good craic!
- Perfect job to work and save to go off travelling again.
Sounds like your kind of job? Then please send us a full CV with contacts for references to Zoe (Killary Centre Manager).