Love the outdoors? Always up for a little adventure? This might be the job for you!
This is a seasonal, live-in position in a remote location in the West of Ireland.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for the outdoors.
- Record of involvement in sport at any level.
- Interest in and enthusiasm for teaching adventure sports to children and adults. No experience is needed, training will be provided.
- Great can-do attitude and positive nature.
- Available for seasonal work from late February until mid-November.
- Over 21 years of age.
What to expect:
- Food and accommodation provided.
- On-site training with the potential to progress to an instructor qualification in over 20 different activities. Subsidized national governing body training courses available throughout the year.
- Working with all ages & abilities - families, kids, youth groups, adults, schools, summer camps, stag & hen groups.
- Amazing scenery, surrounded by mountains and sea.
- Access to company equipment such as kayaks and powerboats in the evenings, at the discretion of management.
- Free entry into one of our Gaelforce adventure race events.
- Large international staff who share a love of the outdoors.
- Good craic!
If you fit the bill, then get in touch by sending your CV to Shane (General Manager).