Moderate level of fitness is required; however the course can be moderated and individually tailored to match the profile and expectations of your group.
What is involved:
A course of fun tasks and puzzles designed to physically and mentally challenge the participants. Teams will be encouraged to collaborate and open their minds to new voices and ideas within the group. Let new leaders emerge at different stations and hopefully you will finish the trail victorious at the grand finale of your choice.
- Paratrooper (where survival of the flying egg will determine the winners)
- Masterchef (where the first team to hard boil an egg will leave victorious)
- Fireman (where the team that first makes a fire that reaches the required height to burn the string will stand on top of the podium)
- Bushman (where the team that shows the best survival skills takes the trophy)
- Astronaut (where the team that designs and builds the most powerful and accurate catapult wears the gold)
- Builds trust
- Raises morale, creativity and efficiency
- Utilises everybody's strengths, distributes responsibilities
- Improves communication
If you would like to extend to a full day team building event we recommend combining The Challenge Trail with our High Ropes Course, Raft Building or Turf Challenge Course.
STAY AT KILLARY