- We have a large, newly refurbished, dining room seating up to 100 people with spectacular views over Killary Fjord
- Range of dining options available and menus to suit every type of group or party
- We have a beer and wine licence at the centre so drinks can be served with meals in the evening. BYO is not possible.
- Lounge room: a relaxing space to enjoy the wood burning stove, views down the fjord and of the mountains. There is plenty of comfortable seating, a work station and dining area also.
- Sun room: a south facing room bathed in natural light with lots of comfortable seating.
- Pool room: new for 2021 we have created a room equipped with pool table and a mix of seating for groups to enjoy.
ADAPTABLE INDOOR SPACES
We have a large geodesic dome located on site, an ideal space for bad weather activities and evening games. It has safety matting on the floor making it perfect for use by schools and youth groups.
- Sleeps up to 98 people in a mix of dorm-style and twin/double rooms
- All bedrooms with bathrooms ensuite
- Dorm-style rooms sleep 6 people in bunk beds
- Bed linen (except towels) provided in all dorm-style rooms
- Bed linen including towels provided in all twin/double rooms
- Underfloor heating throughout
- All power provided by biomass boiler and on-site wind turbine
- Large drying room for outdoor gear and walking boots
- Extra changing and shower facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free spacious parking for cars and coaches