Non-residential school and youth group programmes
If you are staying nearby or within travelling distance you can choose to visit Killary for a half or full day programme.
Your group will have use of all our facilities including hot showers, changing rooms, lockers, vending machines and dining room during their visit.
Supervision and safety:
- Full supervision of students while at Killary
- CCTV throughout the K2 accommodation base
- All instructors Garda-vetted
- All instructors trained in Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children's Sport
- All instructors qualified in Outdoor First Aid Remote Emergency Care Level 3
- All instructors in-house trained and certified by National Governing Bodies of each outdoor adventure sport
- Strict safety procedures in place as per National Governing Bodies and equipment suppliers, regarding ratios and operating standards
Activities: view all activities
Read through our activity descriptions, check out images and videos to help you get a better idea of what each one involves. Please feel free to contact us to help you select the most appropriate activities for your group whether you are looking for fun, bonding, team building, personal development or a little of each.
Rates: view rates
|09.45pm||Arrive at Killary Adventure Co. Briefing by instructing staff on the programme for the day.|
|10.00 - 13:00||Morning activities e.g. Kayaking and Gorge Walking|
|13.00 - 14.00||Lunch – bring your own packed lunch or book lunch at Killary from €5pp|
|14.00 - 17:00||Afternoon activities e.g. Laser Combat Games & Climbing Tower|
|17.15||Depart Killary after showers and changing.|
We also offer half-day programmes from 10am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm to include up to 2 activities.
Teachers & leaders:
Teachers and group leaders can choose to participate in the activities with their group or they can observe from our viewing areas. We also have a designated teacher/group leader room with wireless internet access, open fire, tea/coffee and homemade flapjacks and a stunning view of Killary Fjord.
How to book: how to book
Contact reservations with any questions you might have or to check availability and make a booking. Speak to Linda on 095 43411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org