- We offer 5, 7, 12 & 14 day Multi-activity Camps
- They are residential camps but they can also be attended as daily camps
- Camps run throughout June, July and August
- Suitable for all those aged 8 - 17 years. (Please note that children under 10 years of age must come with a friend or sibling. We find that they will enjoy the camp much more if they are not alone.)
- Arrival time to all camps is on a Sunday between 4pm and 6pm for dinner
- All 5 and 12 day camps end on a Friday evening at 5pm
- All 7 and 14 day camps end on a Sunday morning at 10am
- You can drop your child off or avail of our escorted travel at an extra charge
Killary Multi-activity Adventure Camps have everything - outdoor activity, fun, excitement, new experiences, learning and personal development. We have the experience of 35 years behind us and we will make this the best holiday your children could ever dream of. Stretch their boundaries this summer at Killary Adventure.
Rates and Dates for 2017
Have a look at our full list of dates and prices for our 2017 Multi-activity Camps at Killary.
Supervision and safety:
- 24 hour supervision as standard
- CCTV throughout the public areas of the Killary Adventure Centre accommodation base
- All instructors Garda-vetted
- All instructors trained in Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children's Sport
- All instructors qualified in Remote Emergency Care
- All instructors in-house trained and certified by National Governing Bodies of each outdoor adventure sport
- Strict safety procedures in place as per National Governing Bodies and equipment suppliers, regarding ratios and operating standards
Activities: view all activities
It is all about outdoor adventure here at Killary and each day your child will participate in a range of top-class activities (minimum 3) as well as enjoying a full entertainment programme each evening. All activities are included in the camp price - there are no extra charges for activities.
Those staying on the longer 12 and 14 day camps will have rest afternoons included in their schedule where they will be fully supervised but will have time to relax and take a break from organised activities.
These run from 7.30pm to 10pm each evening and involve a wide range of games, challenges and fun activities. They could include Challenge Night, Puzzles and Memory Games, Quiz Night, Treasure Hunt, Team Games, Plays/Improvisation, Beach BBQ & Campfire, Talent Show and Ball Games. Our instructors are specially trained to make this time as constructive, fun and inclusive as possible.
Have a look at all of the information and photos on our cosy Killary Adventure Centre accommodation base where your child would be staying during the Killary Multi-activity Camp
What is included:
Accommodation, all meals, all activities and equipment are included in the price of the camps.
We now offer an escorted pick-up and drop-off service for campers traveling from Galway, Athlone, Dublin and Dublin airport, at an extra charge.
How to book:
Booking is now open for all 2017 Killary Summer Camps. Residential summer camps can be booked online. To make a booking for a non-residential camp you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with details. If you would like to chat to us first about the camp please do not hesitate to call on 095 43411.
Closer to the time of the camp:
Parents we are sure you will have lots of questions when it comes to preparing for your child's visit to the Killary Multi-activity Camp so we have compiled as much detail as we can in our Parent Information Guide.
|A typical day is as follows:|
|8.30 am||Wake-up call|
|10.00 am||First activity eg Kayaking|
|11.30 am||Second activity eg Gorge Walking|
|2.00 pm||Third activity eg. Rock Climbing|
|3.30pm||Fourth activity eg. Abseiling|
|5.00 pm||Shower and chill out|
|7.30 pm||Evening games & snack|
|10-11 pm||Bed time|
Top 5 things we would like to see each child gain from the Killary Multi-activity Camp:
- A love of the outdoors and of outdoor adventure sports
- Increased confidence and self-belief from trying new activities
- New friends and lots of fun
- New skills and new experiences in the outdoors
- A desire to come back again!
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone at the Killary Adventure Centre for looking after Stephen, and his 5 friends, so well last week. They had a brilliant time - never a dull moment - so many great activities and also good fun. It is much appreciated.
Alison Flanagan, June 2015