Running an adventure race or other sporting event?
We have the following event equipment for hire:
Gantries – start/finish line
Number for hire: 2
- 7m, 2 leg, gantries (see picture below) complete with petrol blowers, metal anchor stakes, tether lines, and protection bag.
- They are black in colour, have Start/Finish printed across the top and velcro along the sides for any branding you may have.
- The gantries take approximately 20mins to inflate and set up, making them easy to erect/disassemble just before/after the event.
Cost of Hire:
Feel Free Gemini Double sit-on-top kayaks (available with or without buoyancy aids & paddles).
Number for hire: 35
Cost of hire:
Kayak, paddle and buoyancy aid - €30
Kayak only - €25
This price includes use of trailer but not delivery.
5 Digit Single Sided Tripod Clock
Number for hire: 1
Cost of hire: €150 (ex-delivery)
- 5 X 15cm tall digits
- Can display hours, mins and seconds, can also display mins, seconds & 1/100s for track training sessions.
- Comes with Tripod support which can extend to a maximum height of 2.1 Metres
- Clock has its own internal Battery pack, so no need for inverters or power supplies.
- The internal battery has a 24 hour battery life on each charge.
- Customised bracket to support clock included
12m x 9m Marquee for hire from Gaelforce events. Marquee is made by Hockler in Germany and is designed for quick and simple erection and strength. We have used it at all our events up and down the West Coast of Ireland and it has passed every test we have put it up to. Completely water tight and with 4 clear panels to let some light in. If you want a big indoor space for your run or event we are here to help. Please contact us for pricing and any other information.
Number for hire: 1
We have everything you need to hire to make your race day function smoothly. With 10 years experience running races all over the country if you need any other piece of equipment contact us and we will see what we can do to help.