Team bonding, interactive
Moderate fitness level required. Expect to be traversing uneven, boggy terrain.
What is involved:
Your team will be sent on a mission to rescue a missing pilot, retrieve any information the pilot may be in possession of and most of all disarm an explosive which is on the count down, closer to exploding every minute that passes. To complete this task various skills will be required, but above all the success of the mission lies in communication and cooperation of all units involved.
Skills that will be used:
- Map reading and navigation
- Negotiating and persuasion
- Providing first aid and caring for the casualty
- Problem solving
- Communication and accuracy in following a plan
- Tests and improves communication
- Encourages strategic planning
- Utilises everybody's strengths
- Builds trust
STAY AT KILLARY